The Sims Freeplay Eco Lifestyle Update
Updated: Jun 14
Presented by EA gamechangers.
Here's the scoop on the latest update coming to The Sims Freeplay - Eco Lifestyle!
Shop ‘til you drop in the fresh produce aisle!
Transform SimTown into an active community where your Sims can live responsibly and purchase ecofriendly food in a brand-new organic grocery store!
In the latest update you’ll also enjoy:
● Jumping into SimChase: Eco Engagement! Earn prizes to make your Sim’s homes
completely sustainable and minimize their eco-footprint.
● Completing the Produce Market Live Event to unlock your very own grocery store grand
prize house lot.
● Celebrating Pride Month and LGBTQ+ teens and adults, with makeup now permanently
available for all adult and teenage male Sims! Enjoy your free ‘It Gets Better’ Project
pride t-shirt, available in game now!
Here are the playable event dates for this update:
● New! SimChase Season 16: Eco Engagement! – 9 day event, running between Jun 16 th
and Jun 27 th
● Street Smarts Streetwear hobby event re-run – 9 day event, running between Jun 18 th
and Jun 30th
● New! Produce Market live event – 10 day event, running between Jun 25 th and Jul 8 th
● Snow Problem quest, Player Favourite re-run – 13 day quest, available to start between
Jun 27 th and Jul 12 th
● SimChase Season 2: Last Resorts! re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 4 th and
Jul 12 th
● New! SimChase Season 17: Feuding Families! – 7 day event, running between Jul 13 th
and Jul 22 nd
● Boutique Hair hobby event re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 15 th and Jul 26 th
● New! Maternity Pack 13 – Start a Pregnancy Event between Jul 19 th and Jul 27 th
● SimChase Season 3: Summer Daze! re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 24 th
and Aug 1 st
● Time Capsule quest, Player Favourite re-run – 6 day quest, available to start between
Jul 24 th and Aug 4 th
● Family Furnishings live event re-run – 9 day event, running between Jul 27 th and Aug 8th