Disney and Bandai have teamed up to release an R2-D2 Tamagotchi! It’s available for pre-order right now!
When I was little (well, early teens) I was obsessed with Tamagotchi’s. So much so that I actually started a little business babysitting them for my friends that actually had lives. While they were out living, I would sit at home with all their Tamagotchi’s lined up on the arm of our couch, tending to their needs. I was quids in!
Maybe that’s a completely irrelevant story but it’s the one I needed to share to justify my purchase today.
Do I need it? No. BUT imagine the sounds it might make and instead of pooping HE ACCUMULATES DUST IF YOU LEAVE HIM TOO LONG.
I can’t resist him.
Here are some more of his features:
- Train R2-D2 to master various skills with STAR WARSTM R2-D2 TAMAGOTCHI
- Take care of R2-D2 by keeping him charged and clean and by playing two mini-games (firefighting and Dejarik “holochess”)
- There are 19 skills for R2-D2 to learn and 7 mini-games for him to unlock, depending on his skill level
- Make sure you keep your R2-D2 happy. If you neglect him for too long, the Jawas may take him away!
- Comes with 1 Star Wars R2-D2 Tamagotchi with classic white R2-D2 shell on a chain to take with you everywhere! Also available with a blue hologramR2-D2 shell. Batteries (2xLR44) included. For Ages 8+
That’s right. Because it has a chain I can take it with me everywhere.
There are two different styles: Classic and Hologram. I went for the classic.
Priced currently at $19.99, I think this is an absolute steal for any Star Wars/Tamagotchi fan! Even shipped to the UK the total is just over £20. Pretty decent for a little fun.
It’s currently the #1 Amazon bestseller in the categories Toys & Games and Electronic Pets (yes, that’s a category) so if you do want one don’t hesitate to snap it up!
Roll on November 11th!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?