When I was little (well, early teens) I was obsessed with Tamagotchi’s. So much so that I actually started a little business babysitting them for my friends that actually had lives. While they were out living, I would sit at home with all their Tamagotchi’s lined up on the arm of our couch, tending to their needs. I was quids in!
Maybe that’s a completely irrelevant story but it’s the one I needed to share to justify my purchase today.
Do I need it? No. BUT imagine the sounds it might make and instead of pooping HE ACCUMULATES DUST IF YOU LEAVE HIM TOO LONG.
I can’t resist him.
Here are some more of his features:
- Train R2-D2 to master various skills with STAR WARSTM R2-D2 TAMAGOTCHI
- Take care of R2-D2 by keeping him charged and clean and by playing two mini-games (firefighting and Dejarik “holochess”)
- There are 19 skills for R2-D2 to learn and 7 mini-games for him to unlock, depending on his skill level
- Make sure you keep your R2-D2 happy. If you neglect him for too long, the Jawas may take him away!
- Comes with 1 Star Wars R2-D2 Tamagotchi with classic white R2-D2 shell on a chain to take with you everywhere! Also available with a blue hologramR2-D2 shell. Batteries (2xLR44) included. For Ages 8+
That’s right. Because it has a chain I can take it with me everywhere.
There are two different styles: Classic and Hologram. I went for the classic.
Priced currently at $19.99, I think this is an absolute steal for any Star Wars/Tamagotchi fan! Even shipped to the UK the total is just over £20. Pretty decent for a little fun.
It’s currently the #1 Amazon bestseller in the categories Toys & Games and Electronic Pets (yes, that’s a category) so if you do want one don’t hesitate to snap it up!
Roll on November 11th!