Presented by EA gamechangers.
Here’s the scoop on the latest update coming to The Sims Freeplay – Eco Lifestyle!
Shop ‘til you drop in the fresh produce aisle!
Transform SimTown into an active community where your Sims can live responsibly and purchase ecofriendly food in a brand-new organic grocery store!
In the latest update you’ll also enjoy:
● Jumping into SimChase: Eco Engagement! Earn prizes to make your Sim’s homes
completely sustainable and minimize their eco-footprint.
● Completing the Produce Market Live Event to unlock your very own grocery store grand prize house lot.
● Celebrating Pride Month and LGBTQ+ teens and adults, with makeup now permanently available for all adult and teenage male Sims! Enjoy your free ‘It Gets Better’ Project pride t-shirt, available in game now!
Here are the playable event dates for this update:
● New! SimChase Season 16: Eco Engagement! – 9 day event, running between Jun 16 th and Jun 27 th
● Street Smarts Streetwear hobby event re-run – 9 day event, running between Jun 18 th and Jun 30th
● New! Produce Market live event – 10 day event, running between Jun 25 th and Jul 8 th
● Snow Problem quest, Player Favourite re-run – 13 day quest, available to start between Jun 27 th and Jul 12 th
● SimChase Season 2: Last Resorts! re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 4 th and Jul 12 th
● New! SimChase Season 17: Feuding Families! – 7 day event, running between Jul 13 th and Jul 22 nd
● Boutique Hair hobby event re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 15 th and Jul 26 th
● New! Maternity Pack 13 – Start a Pregnancy Event between Jul 19 th and Jul 27 th
● SimChase Season 3: Summer Daze! re-run – 7 day event, running between Jul 24 th and Aug 1 st
● Time Capsule quest, Player Favourite re-run – 6 day quest, available to start between Jul 24 th and Aug 4 th
● Family Furnishings live event re-run – 9 day event, running between Jul 27 th and Aug 8th
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?