Presented by EA gamechangers.
It’s almost time for The Sims Freeplay holiday update!!!
Here’s what to expect (with thanks to EA/The Sims Freeplay/ Firemonkeys for the early access info)…
“Sul Sul! Celebrate the holiday season in style with a gorgeous farmhouse, an adorable pet pug, and much more! Take part in the Missing Claus Seasonal Quest to unlock a breathtaking country estate and the ability to build A-frame roofing. Discover the prettiest items for Santa’s rustic farmhouse, including furniture, flower beds, chicken coop and outdoor banquet area. Play the Celebrity Pets Live Event to access the most adorable pet pugs for your Sims. Pick up, cuddle, and pamper your precious pug with accessories, matching outfits for your Sim and pug, stylish bed, kennel, and bathtub – all fit for pet royalty! Plus, have your Sims don some daring hairdos with the Hair Hobby Event and step up their holiday style with the new Fashion Designer Stockings Hobby Event.”
— Here are the playable event dates for this update (All dates in AEST):
● NEW Fashion Designer Hobby Event (Stockings V2): 7-day event starting December 4
● NEW Missing Claus Seasonal Quest: 13-day event running from December 12 – 24 CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY WALKTHROUGH
● NEW Fashion Designer Hobby Event (Daring Do’s): 7-day event available to start between December 26 – 29
● NEW Celebrity Pet Live Event: 10-day event available to start between January 1 – 4
● HANS On! Seasonal Quest Re-Run: 7-day event starting December 30 – January 5
● [Player Favorite] Aerobics Hobby Event (Activewear V3): 7-day event available to start between January 15 – 20
Also in this Update:
● All Christmas items available from launch of the update
● Daily Holiday Gifts – available to collect from December 6 -11
● 7th Birthday Gift – available to collect from December 14 – 18
● Baby Ariel Partnership – Free Dream Jumper Pack – available 18th December – 1st January
● Millie Bobbie Brown Partnership – Free Premium currency pack (New hairstyle with x5 variants) – Available January 2nd – 31
WOWZA! That’s a lot to look forward to! Happy simming!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?